Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm trying to lose 45 pounds of pure fat. s just pure fat in 4-5 months is it possible?

im 20 years old I weigh 267 and 6'1 (24.8- 25.0% body fat) with a body builder frame and losing 45lb will drop me to 222 which is suppose to be my healthy range. i can maintain any type of diet, if i continue to run 30-90min 3 days a week plus focus on strength training. i would workout every day but i have to work also and im always on my feet at my job for a total of 6-7 hours. so if i take multi-vitamins plus drink zero calorie vitamin water/ sparkling water/ green tea decaff. and 3-7 liters of water a day. plus eating around 1000 calories but never over 2000 calories a day. my food diet usually low calorie soup, i love soup. and special k and protein shakes after workouts a lots of fruits and greens and chicken or some type of meat. i stay away from white stuff like white rice and white bread. so could i lose that 45 pounds or more. i love working out and running. so if you have positive information please tell me and if you have a diet routine please add that as while.

No comments:

Post a Comment