Saturday, March 12, 2011

Do u think he likes me?

Ok there is this dude (this isn't his name but well call him bob) so I met bob he totally loved me we txted every nite like 24/7 and it was going so well he told me I was pretty and stuff. We hugged, flirted, sang songs to eachother. Were not in the same grade so he was already at lunch when I got there and every day he would say I to me As I walked by. And we talked as often as possible. This went on for like...2 months maybe.... But then one horrible depressing day he didn't txt me. Then the next day he didnt. The third day I txt him him and it was a real short conversation. Didn't talk for like ....3....4 months. It was pure he'll. So today omg I was so happy at lunch for the first time like ever he turned around and smiled and said "hi catie!" :O I've never been this freaking happy. He didn't txt me tonight but omg he smiled and waved after school!! Ok what do u think??

No comments:

Post a Comment